Friday 28 June 2013

Girl's Lifestyle.com/in

When you work hard from morning till late night...

When you go to your bed don't you think of your day..??

Yes! I do think...

I Think of Spending my salary on My Boyfriend... (buying him stuffs)

I do think of celebrating with my Family...

In a five star Restaurant having dinner after a movie show..

I think of spending my earnings happily on my Friends (I owe treat)

I think of....

It's not going to end...

But, then suddenly I start missing something...
(as it is raining outside)

I suddenly miss drenching myself in Rain..

I miss outing with my friends (as I' m left only with Sunday's)

I started missing talking endlessly to my family, friends...

I miss (a tear rolls on my cheek)

I cried, I craved, I desired, 

Then I regain Myself...

I saw my cellphone ringing,  (yes him my savior)

I started Smiling... (I forget about my bewilderment)
  
Oh! I didn't tell you my savior's story..???

Well let's keep it for next time...

I left my thought process...


and started conversation with daily stuffs... <3


4 comments:

  1. Wow, no any words to say! I just want to appreciate, to know more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo dishi,, now it's time to make a row,.,
    great initiative, keep going, all the best dear :)

    ReplyDelete